Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Word.

My tiny little corner of internet space has been neglected as of late!  But I wanted to write a quick post today because I felt the need to share.  I'm sure you're all getting bombarded with New Year's posts on Facebook, Insta and the like, but just in case this inspires someone... here goes!

I met with a couple of my mentors at the close of 2014 and came out of the meeting so blessed.  But the thing I want to share is that we discussed choosing a word for 2015.  My word.  And after some divine inspiration and mulling over it in my head {a bit}, I am excited to share that my word is STRONG.  STRONG, not just in the physical sense.  Although I love working out, and I do hope to grow stronger physically in 2015, it does not come close to ending there.  STRONG in my faith.  STRONG in my walk with the Lord.  STRONG in my marriage.  STRONG in my parenting.  STRONG and confident in myself and the qualities God has given me.  STRONG in my business. STRONG in sharing my business opportunity with others.  STRONG in my leadership skills.  STRONG in my communication skills.  STRONG in my friendships.  STRONG in my resolve to be every bit of the person God intends for me to be.

To be strong in these areas is bold.  In some ways it's scary.  But just like in order to build strong muscle it requires for that muscle to be broken down before it's built up STRONG, so I want to be broken to become STRONG.

What's your word for 2015?  I challenge you to choose one and share it with someone!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one.