Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dream Big

For those of you who know me, you would agree that I tend to get excited over things like working out or the new health food store in town.  In college I majored in Health and Exercise Science and have worked in the health and wellness industry for over 5 years not counting my studies at OU.  I am a certified personal trainer through NSCA and managed a women's health facility for nearly 4 years.  But, I never owned my OWN business.  Until January.

In January I decided to enlarge my area of focus (helping/ coaching/ impacting others' health and wellness) and become an Independent Arbonne Consultant.  Launching this business was a no-brainer for me for several reasons.  The products are unlike any I've ever used.  Arbonne is committed to being PURE, SAFE, and BENEFICIAL.  I wouldn't tie my family name and my reputation to products I didn't 100% believe in, and Arbonne passes the test with flying colors.  I am also excited because I have the opportunity to share health and wealth with people!  Our nutrition line is remarkable - - Vegan, Gluten-free protein shakes, fiber, energy drinks, supplements and so much more.  I have witnessed them make such a huge impact on people's health.  And my workshops ("parties") are as much informational as they are fun!  Plus we have the #1 anti-aging skincare line on the market with natural Botox, and an anti-aging cosmetic line that is superior to anything I've ever worn.  And if that's not reason enough, I can rest easy knowing all the products I'm using are free of toxins and harsh chemicals, dyes, fragrances, mineral oil, etc!  That's huge - - especially when I think about what I use on my girls.  I think I'll devote an entire post to their products in the very near future, because even if only 2 people read it, it's worth it! 

And of course there's the money and time aspect.  I wanted to be able to contribute to my family's income without the use of daycare!  There is no way I am willing to give up being able to raise my girls at home, but I knew there were some options to do both.  Health and wellness is the #1 industry in the world, and with Arbonne the sky is limit when it comes to earnings. Network marketing is unique and I am excited to see what the future holds (ahem...White Mercedes and beach vacations!).  I am a part of a team with real vision and focus (doctors, pharmacists, teachers, stay-at-home moms just to list a few).  Some have already promoted to the top of the company and are giving me the "how-to" to do it myself.  And the girls on my team below me know that I am on a mission to the top :)  Plus, I want to give Zoey and Addison the world and then some, you know, typical mom feelings!

You can probably already tell how fun this is for me.  And I feel a real God-given passion for sharing it too.  The design of the company is quite biblical in the way that the more you help others, the more it comes back to bless you.  And it has taken some time to get established (I've been absent on my blogging for much too long), but I am loving every minute of it, the challenges and the rewards, so I wanted to be sure to include it here.  I'll be sure to highlight some of my favorite products and milestones along the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one.