Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow Covered





We've been fairly "snowed in" over here at the Cam house for the past 5 days or so.  We ventured out some over the weekend, but Michael has needed to drive our only 4-wheel drive vehicle to work everyday because his car wouldn't make it up the hill to exit the neighborhood!  So, the girls and I have been exhausting all of our resources here at the house.  Today we have resorted to running laps around the living room while singing jingle bells at the top of our lungs.  True story.  

But.  I did capture a few pictures of Zoey out in the winter wonderland known as our backyard that are worth sharing!  Hope you are staying warm and toasty.  I am sure jealous of my sister in Hawaii right about now.  While she is probably missing snow-covered Alaska.  Ha.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one.