Saturday, August 24, 2013

News Update

When I was pregnant with Addy and people told me that I would have my hands full with two girls twenty months apart, they were most certainly correct. But I'm also here to say, in my sleep-deprived-back-aching-state, that my heart is full as well. I haven't been posting much because I've been chasing Zoey around the house, perfecting my barn-yard animal drawing skills on the sidewalk, cheering Addy on as she rolls over or laughs at her big sis, kissing on her sweet baby rolls, and I could go on and on. By the time Michael gets home from work in the evening, he gets all my remaining energy. I lay Addy down to sleep around 9 o'clock and am ready to crash myself! And then we are back at it by 6:30 the next morning. What is the saying? Long days, but short years? Yes. I think we're there.

But some exciting stuff has been going on that I want to share. God has proven himself faithful to our little family {again!} and provided Michael with a wonderful new job! It's a pretty awesome story that we'd love to share with you, but the shortened version goes something like this... after months of searching, praying, interviewing, and then more searching and praying and interviewing, he was offered a job as a recruiter/HR generalist for Kimray. We prayed that we would clearly know the right job when it presented itself, and God definitely granted our requests. And to make it even more exciting, Kimray was founded on biblical principles and is truly set apart from other businesses in this day and age. Michael is very proud to be their newest employee, and we are both excited about the opportunity it presents.

I am so proud of Michael {love him!} for following God's guidance, for providing for our family, and for allowing me to follow my calling as well. I hope you know that things aren't always easy, money isn't always abundant and some days we both need encouragement, but we are striving to choose joy in our day to day lives, and to be content and thankful! We really are so blessed. But that is another post altogether.

So, hopefully I can fill you in on some of the other excitement that has been going on at the Cam house in the coming days weeks, but for now, it's Saturday afternoon and I'm off to enjoy my little family all under the same roof!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on his new job!!!! I know when we had lunch many moons ago, he was out looking and I am super glad he found the perfect place to be at!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend!!! We need another lunch date, or some sort of get together again soooon :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one.