Sunday, September 30, 2012

Month by Month

I meant to get these up right after Z's birthday party.  But better late than never!  After being inspired by Young House Love, I decided I wanted to take monthly pictures of Zoey.  Considering I'm not great with a camera or photoshop, I thought they turned out pretty cute!  And I love being able to see how much she changed from month to month.  So without rambling on and on, here's the Little Miss :)














As you can see from month 9 above (that would be my camera lens-cap she's chewing on), it was not easy getting Z to cooperate most of the time!  Laying still on a yard of fabric was definitely a challenge!  Here are some of the "out-takes."





On another note, I haven't been productive enough to make anything with all the fabric squares yet.  Perhaps before baby # 2?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one.