Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birthday Week

For Zoey's actual birthday, Michael and I both took off work to spend the day with our little Z.  We had a good time just celebrating her.



The next day, her two Aunties arrived for the remainder of the week!  Can I just say, Zoey is very loved.  Chelsey and Cassidy made the 10 hour drive just to come up for Zoey's birthday.  Mom and Dad would have looooved to come too, but mom is just not quite up for a road trip yet.  Although, she's made some great improvements in the past month, which we are all quite thankful for!

So, the girls kept Z home from daycare and loved chasing her around the house all week!  They are so much fun, and the perfect company for little Z.








Of course, I had a blast with the girls too after Z went to bed every night.  We prepped for her birthday party, but also made multiple trips to get snow cones and frozen custard!!  Mmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one.