Zoey's 9 month stats:
27.5 inches (50th percentile)
15 lbs 1.5 oz. (5th percentile)
She is officially still our little light-weight. But she's as healthy as they come ;-) She's growing right along her growth curve. A few of her milestones now include pulling up to a stand (every chance she gets!), saying momma & dadda along with ba sounds, standing with no support, eating fruits and veggies and "puff puffs."
I love seeing glimpses of her personality. I know I'm a little biased, but Zoey is the sweetest little darling! One day this week, when I picked her up from daycare she was sitting on the floor. I walked over to her and scooped her up into my arms. We faced each other and her face lit up...a full smile broke out...her eyes alive and shining....and she exclaims, "MOMMA!" :-) Best part of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one.