Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Project

This afternoon Michael had the grand idea of rearranging our entire living room.  We've talked about it off and on for the past year, but he was ready to tear it apart today!  He started moving stuff around before I even had time to process the thought haha.  For those of you who don't know, my wonderful hubby loves to rearrange furniture and change the look of a room.  We have moved the furniture in our master bedroom at least 4 times, and we've only been in our home for 2 years!  What can I say?  Life is never dull with Michael Cam.  At least this time we did not start the project at 10 o'clock at night.  Oh yeah... been there, done that. 

Halfway through the remodel.

Break time.  

How big does my three-and-a-half-month-old little girl look sitting up in her bumbo seat?! We turned on the movie Rio, and all the flashy colors and fun music had them both in a trance.  More pictures to come on the new set-up. 


2 comments:

  1. I am thinking I should see this set up in person!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It's about time for another sleepover :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one.